Since the first audio recording made in 1860 by Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville the recording it was one of the center of umanity activities. Can you imagine your life today without your favourite songs or concert with you or a life without sound? Behind all of the music, opera, songs or cd that enhances our life is the audio engineer.
The audio engineer is the head of the sound department on set, and more specifically of the audio that all world listen everyday. My duty is to collaborate side by side with the artists in order to guarantee the highest quality of their final products at the most affordable price tanks to the Osaka Mozart Association. During principal recording, my responsibilities are extensive, including the placement of microphones right software set, related to the surrounding space, its size and echo.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In this role, together with my thirty-years musician activity, I want concentrate my interest in little productions that involved artists in solo, duet and trio projects attending to:
- “The journeys of Rubens” – Virtuoso Lute Music from The Courts of Europe (Centaur Records CRC 3146) ROLE: Recording, Editing, Mastering
- Joackim Van den Hove – Florida, 1601 (BrilliantClassics 94962) ROLE: Recording, Editing, Mastering
- “Si amores me han de matar” – Musica Italiana y española para vihuela de mano (Centaur Records CRC 3146) ROLE: Recording, Editing, Mastering
- Robert De Visée – “La Musique de la Chambre du Roi” (BRILLIANT Classics 94154) (Diapason d’Or 2011) ROLE: Editing
- Robert De Visée – “La Musique de la Chambre du Roi” Vol. 2 (BRILLIANT Classsics 94437 ) ROLE: Editing
- Robert De Visée – “La Musique de la Chambre du Roi” Vol. 3 (BRILLIANT Classics 95029) ROLE: Editing
- Pasquini – Passion Cantatas (BRILLIANT Classics 94225) ROLE: Musical supervion
ABOUT THE RECORDING EQUIPMENT
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES